- Thu, 11:33: Happy Thanksgiving unless you’re eating cranberries or yams in which case I just can’t help you.
- Thu, 11:42: RT @BondageLand: Cut lemon in half, slide under turkey's skin before baking... instant conversation starter!!! https://t.co/8P6uTyKZ4S
- Thu, 12:18: Oh by the way my new pet peeve is online recipe pages glutted with so many images they take forever and a day to load and cause the page to jerk-jump around and make me want to murder every living thing within a ten mile radius. wishing you peace and love happy thanksgiving https://t.co/rvDxHnv4j8
- Thu, 14:43: My favorite thing about #Thanksgiving dinner this year was being able to say, So I hear there’s a straight person here?” https://t.co/r91M31m6q5
- Thu, 18:59: My sister and her wife were the wonderful and warm and pleasant and gracious hosts for Thanksgiving this year. https://t.co/uSOF7VEO5P
[older thanksgiving posts]