- Wed, 5:42: RT @PFTompkins: That’s the most noble interpretation, sure. But I’d say calling someone you just beat in an election “my constituent now” is a truly fantastic burn.
- Wed, 7:34: This book is unique and amazing. Solid A. Best book I’ve read so far this year. https://t.co/nI5gTdgfFy
- Wed, 10:42: A wonderful, sincere, sweet and funny movie. Highly recommended. https://t.co/ykSfqbRiAz
- Wed, 12:29:
Among yesterday's history-making elections on this list:
8 cities' first black mayors
6 black women
4 trans people / 1 trans person of color
4 Latina women
1 Asian-American woman
1 lesbian (Seattle mayor)
1 Sikh American (Hoboken mayor)
and more! https://t.co/DZBglpMHK9
- Wed, 12:43: RT @MrDanZak: Newly elected Virginia delegate Danica Roem after getting a congratulatory call from Joe Biden last night. Photo by The Washington Post’s @jaheezus.
- Wed, 14:26: RT @HRC:
Meet the #transgender Americans who won on #ElectionDay:
🗳️ Andrea Jenkins, Minnesota
🗳️ Danica Roem, Virginia
🗳️ Gerri Cannon, New Hampshire
🗳️ Lisa Middleton, California
🗳️ Stephe Koontz, Georgia
🗳️ Tyler Titus, Pennsylvania
- Wed, 15:53: Today I added an 8oz bag of peppermint drinking chocolate that will retail for $15.99, if you wondered what kind of yuppie bullshit my company caters to.