- Wed, 7:14: Apparently today is #NationalPetDay. But since I already post more than enough photos of Shanti and Guru, here’s one with Batty, the first pet of my own. Back when we spent a lot of time trying to convince everyone we weren’t goth. “This is just who we are!” https://t.co/gmEDfG8F7Y
- Wed, 8:30: I get so sick of people saying President Fuckwit "proves *anybody* can be president," which is false on its face: THE GUY IS A BILLIONAIRE. Even Barack Obama, dirt poor by typical presidential standards, was a fucking millionaire when elected. Only the wealthy get to be president.
- Wed, 10:06: Yet another in a long list of reasons it was clearly the right choice to switch my loyal readership from the New York Times to the Washington Post. https://t.co/dnnnsEiSaz
- Wed, 12:28: Contemplating the unavoidably broad whiteness of this country -- many incredibly diverse large cities notwithstanding -- I made a simplified racial demographic breakdown:
For every 20 Americans, about
14 are White (close to 3/4, specifically 73.6%)
3 are Black (close to 3/20, spc. 12.6%)
1 is Asian (1/20, spc. 5.1%)
1 is non-white Hispanic or Latino (1/20, spc. 4.5%)
1 is another race (1/20, spc. 4.7%)
Anyone who thinks racial minorities are taking over is clearly ignorant and misinformed. That said, bringing gender and sexuality into the conversation, straight white men are obviously *way* outnumbered, making roughly 30% -- just under 1 in 3 -- of us in my estimation.
With their longstanding hold on the vast majority of the power cracking, it's no wonder so many of them are such crybabies.
- Wed, 12:48: RT @TheOnion: Entitled Deadbeat Finally Breaks Out Of 20-Year Cycle Of Government Dependency https://t.co/RS3QU03BFe https://t.co/PWicdWLB72
- Wed, 13:31: So I just learned the largest building in the world by volume is actually right up there in Everett! Boeing's Everett Production Facility encloses 472 million cubic feet of space. In terms of enclosed space that's about 8.5 Sears Towers (just, you know, laid on their sides).
- Wed, 14:05: Wait, what? It's 1987 all over again! https://t.co/YjIUYIKYUF
- Wed, 15:46: Uh. So they're going to hit the bullets out of the park? https://t.co/FLGYkgwH3s
- Wed, 15:54: RT @DollyParton: @kennyg ･ ｡ ♬∴｡ * ･ﾟ*｡♫･ ･ *ﾟ｡ * ･ ﾟ*｡･ﾟ♬ ｡ ♪･｡°*. ﾟ * ﾟ｡·*･｡ ﾟ* ﾟ *.｡♪｡♬ ･ * ♫ ｡･ﾟ*.｡ * ♬ ﾟ･｡ * ｡…