- Thu, 5:38:
1. They don't actually care about other people's children and they never did.
2. In America, you don't have to be rich to not give half a shit about the poor.
(This isn't hard.) https://t.co/0ZyGwifbg2
- Thu, 5:40: RT @catspaperbacks: Retweet if you’re an adult who uses the library https://t.co/aGXhiz609K
- Thu, 9:58: ca. Christmas 1977, Seattle: maternal grandparents, my brother, and me. Found this week in archives by Aunt Mary Ann in Australia! #throwbackthursday https://t.co/MNQsymhirl
- Thu, 10:47: RT @Oatmeal: 🐈 https://t.co/k1eOQneepF
- Thu, 11:21: I'm downing so much vitamin C this week I may have a cold but I definitely don't have scurvy. #silverlinings